Rating: 5 star rating
I absolutely love this cookbook. It is packed with great, home-style meals that are super easy to make. There are so many recipes in here that I haven’t tried yet, but I really want to. To be honest, this could easily be my only cookbook.
It has 127 recipes that cover the stove, oven, Instant Pot, and slow cooker. My favorite tools are the Instant Pot and the air fryer, and I honestly think almost every recipe in here can be easily adjusted to fit those methods. The ingredients are normal things you actually have in your kitchen, so you don't have to go hunting for weird stuff at the store.
Hope Comerford did an amazing job making dinner simple, and it has everything from main dishes to sides and desserts. If you want good, comforting food without all the fuss, you will love this cookbook. I am definitely going to get a hard copy of this book.
Thank you, NetGalley, Skyhorse Publishing, author Hope Comerford, for this free ebook review consideration. All review opinions are my own.
#NetGalley
#SkyhorsePublishing
#HopeComerford author
#WelcomeHomeSimpleDinnerSolutions
http://goodreads.com/patriciasreadingroom
http://www.patriciasreadingroom.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment