Rated: 5 Star Rating
I just finished reading, A Cornerstone for Her Heart by Elizabeth Marie and I loved it. It is the seventh book in her Seacliff Shores series, and it is such a sweet story.
The book follows Summer Avery, who is trying to raise her two younger siblings, Lily and Micah, all on her own, after her mother passes away.
To make sure she can keep custody of them, she agrees to a marriage of convenience with a quiet builder named Joel Cole, and he moves into Summer's cottage.
Even though it starts out as a fake setup just to pass a guardianship review, living under the same roof changes everything.
I loved reading about their everyday moments, like hectic mornings in the kitchen, helping the kids, and Joel fixing things around the house.
The ending is so heartwarming and wraps up their emotional journeys. It is a beautiful story about family, faith, and learning to lean on other people when things get tough. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves clean, small town romance.
Thank you, NetGalley, Elizabeth Marie Publishing, and author Elizabeth Marie, for providing me with a copy of this ebook review consideration. All review opinions are my own. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
#NetGalley
#ElizabethMariePublishing
#ElizabethMarie
#ACornerstoneforHerHeart
http://goodreads.com/patriciasreadingroom
http://www.patriciasreadingroom.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment