Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Seacliff Shores Romance (Preluide / Book 0) by Elizabeth Marie

Rated: 5 star rating

I just finished reading The Heart of Seacliff Shores, preluide book one, by Elizabeth Marie. This book is perfect for anyone loving small town stories with clean Christian values. The short prequel does a great job introducing the main setting for the rest of the Seacliff Shores series.

The plot takes place during a massive storm in a little California beach town, and almost the entire story happens inside a local beachfront coffee shop called the Seabean Café. The power goes out everywhere, forcing relatable characters like coffee shop owner Claire Chandler, town pastor Elliot James, struggling resident Luke Chandler, and newcomer Caitlin Blake to stick together in the dark. 

This isolated setup is fantastic because being trapped around coffee counters without lights forces genuine conversation, face to face problem solving, and emotional healing.

The book ends on a hopeful note, right when the storm passes and the coffee shop doors reopen. The story leaves a warm feeling and builds excitement for what happens next in the main books. 

No bad language or inappropriate scenes exist here, making this a quick, feel good read and a peaceful bedtime escape. I definitely recommend this book.

Thank you BookSirens, Elizabeth Marie Publishing, and author Elizabeth Marie, for providing me with this ebook review consideration, in exchange for an honest review.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

#BookSirens
#Elizabeth Marie
#Elizabeth Marie Publishing
#SeacliffShoresRomancePreluideBook0

http://goodreads.com/patriciasreadingroom

http://www.patriciasreadingroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment