Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Decluttering at the Speed of Life Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff by Dana K. White author and narrator

Rated: 5 star rating

I am so glad I found the audiobook for Decluttering at the Speed of Life. I absolutely love how the author, Dana K. White, does her own narrating because her voice keeps you interested to the very end. She is funny and honest about her own messy house, so you never feel judged while listening. It feels like you are just listening to a friend talk about controlling all the extra stuff taking over your home.

I can't wait to listen to this method and use it while I clean. Her main rule is the Container Concept, which means your closets and shelves are only meant to hold so much, they are the container. If your things do not fit, you have to get rid of stuff until they do. She also talks about using the one in, one out rule to help control the container that is filling up. She gives you a plan where you start by tossing real trash, moving things that already have a home, and getting rid of obvious junk. If you get stuck on an item, she says to ask yourself where you would look for it if you lost it. I plan to repeat, repeat, and repeat this process every time until it becomes second nature for me. 

This book is perfect if you feel completely overwhelmed by your house. It is simple, it makes sense, and it is the best book I have found to help you finally clear out your rooms without getting stressed. This is a great book for decluttering and you definitely need to get this audiobook

Thank you, NetGalley, HCCP & HCF Audio, author and narrator Dana K. White, for providing me with a copy of this audiobook review consideration. All review opinions are my own.

#NetGalley 

#HCCPandHCFAudio

#DanaKWhite author and narrator 

#DeclutteringattheSpeedofLife

http://goodreads.com/patriciasreadingroom

http://www.patriciasreadingroom.blogspot.com

This is a review of the audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment