Rating: 5 star rating
I really love Strength Training for Longevity by Matt Schifferle. As someone who is completely inexperienced with working out, I think he did a great job making everything easy to understand. I really like how he lists out exactly what basic equipment you need, and he does an awesome job explaining how to do the body form correctly so you do not get hurt.
There are tons of different exercises in here that I have never even seen before, especially the calisthenics moves that use your own body weight to build strength and muscle. My only real complaint is that I wish there were more photos included or maybe a web link for visual learners like me to see real people doing the actions. Overall, it is a great book for beginners, and I definitely recommend it if you want to stay active as you age.
Thank you, NetGalley, Zeitgeist, author Matt Schifferle, for this free ebook review consideration. All review opinions are my own.
#NetGalley
#Zeitgeist
#MattSchifferle author
#StrengthTrainingforLongevity
#calisthenics
http://goodreads.com/patriciasreadingroom
http://www.patriciasreadingroom.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment